At VPC, we view landscaping as an art, and our designs reflect that. Each project is a challenge to exceed customer expectations by designing landscapes that merge aesthetics with practicality. Understanding our clients’ needs is the key to our success, and we take the time to develop landscapes that communicate the image you wish to present.
We take pride in knowing that the work we do enhances the lives of our clients. We consider our clients’ satisfaction and loyalty as the highest compliment we could possibly receive!
VPCLC offers complete landscaping services including:
Full property site plans
Drainage consulting and improvement
Masonry of all types including:
- Retaining walls of stone, brick, and block systems
- Patios of stone, pavers or brick
- Stucco and stone veneer wall siding
- Outdoor kitchens and barbecues
Plant pest and disease consultation
Installation of virtually any size plant material
Pool design and site management
Water conservation methods and erosion control
Full property site plans – We have 15 years of experience in providing designs to meet buffer zone requirements.
Tree inventory – Inventories supply information on plant quantities, location, condition, and size and maintenance requirements.Many municipalities require an inventory as a precursor to construction.
Storm management design and construction:
- Storm retention ponds that can be both functional and ornamental
- Permeable pavement
- Underground water storage for irrigation
- Erosion control
Seasonal plant installation
- Retaining walls – block systems, veneer both natural and man made
- Walkways and parking areas paver, brick and permeable pavement